Precor plus fogger 3 pack
The Permethrin in Precor® Plus Fogger immediately kills adult fleas, while Precor IGR prevents pre-adult fleas from creating new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Precor IGR molecules penetrate down to the hard-to-reach places where pre-adult fleas hide - especially carpet and upholstery fibers, rugs, drapes, pet bedding and floor cracks. Vacuum carpets thoroughly before use.
Tips: 1 can treats 750 sq. ft.. You should vacate the treated area for at least 2 hours. For best results, place the fogger up on a box or something that is table height instead of setting the fogger on the floor.
- Ideal for large-area treatment - one fogger treats 750 sq. feet.
- Also well-suited to cluttered areas like basements and garages.
- Contains Precor IGR to prevent flea reinfestations for up to seven months, plus Permethrin for quick knockdown of adult fleas.
- Water-based, no-odor formulation won't stain or leave an unsightly residue.
How do I use Precor Plus Fogger?
It is very important to completely read and understand the product label before using this product.
- Vacuum thoroughly before fogging. To ensure unobstructed flow of fogger mist, open inside doors and cabinets. Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, food preparation equipment, and surfaces. Remove pets and birds and remove or cover (and turn off) aquariums. Close outside doors and windows. TURN OFF ALL IGNITION SOURCES SUCH AS PILOT LIGHTS (SHUT OFF GAS VALVES), OTHER OPEN FLAMES, OR RUNNING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES THAT CYCLE OFF AND ON (i.e., REFRIGERATORS, THERMOSTATS, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.U
- Use 1 container for each 30' X 25' room with an 8' ceiling). DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1 FOGGER PER ROOM. DO NOT USE IN SMALL ENCLOSED SPACES SUCH AS CLOSETS, CABINETS, OR UNDER COUNTERS OR TABLES. DO NOT USE IN A ROOM 5' x 5' OR SMALLER; INSTEAD, ALLOW FOG TO ENTER FROM OTHER ROOMS.
- Remove all motor vehicles before fogging garage.
- Elevate fogger by placing on stand or table covered by newspaper in center of room to be fogged. Newspapers should be spread on the floor for several feet around area of release.
- Before activating, tilt can away from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on edge of actuator tab until it locks into place.
- After activating fogger, leave room or house IMMEDIATELY. Keep treated area closed for at least 2 hours, then open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 1 hour before returning.